HI!

Feel free to comment and add my RSS feed on the right or scroll to the bottom and search all of my blog for specific posts!

Thursday 22 December 2011

Audience Feedback 1


I set up a computer in my media class with my magazine cover on one half and a word document in the other so that people could be viewing the product whilst they commented on it. I asked them 4 separate questions and only picked important ones that were relatively easy to answer as this meant that they wouldn’t get bored and would try and answer the question properly. By using my media class I have feedback from my target audience and from people who have also done this project before so they know what they are looking for.

First impressions and Comment on the layout of the magazine dot he pages link together?

 The layout of the magazine is clear and easy to follow; the bold font and use of newspaper letters allows it to be easy to read but prevents it from being boring. The use of the colours on each page helps them to link together. I like the use of black and white pictures because it creates a professional look.

Does it appeal to a target audience of 15-30

 Yes appeals more to the younger end of the target audience maybe 17 to 24 as a lot of the pictures are of a younger artist.

Does the magazine follow what other magazines are like in what ways?

 Pictures and fonts can be easily differentiated it includes large titles and competitions to enter which you often get on real magazines

What particular bits you like and why? Would you change anything?
And why?

The contrast between colour and black and white is effective. The only thing I would change is the double page spread need more colours include previous ones like the red because it seems a bit bland.

No comments:

Post a Comment