HI!

Feel free to comment and add my RSS feed on the right or scroll to the bottom and search all of my blog for specific posts!

Thursday 22 December 2011

Audience Feedback 4


First impressions and Comment on the layout of the magazine dot he pages link together?
I like the fact that the colours are used throughout the three pages and it helps connect them together. The black and white images also provide continuity between the pages. I like all the images used they are interesting and make good use of simple rules of thirds and keeping the image clean.

Does it appeal to a target audience of 15-30

 Yes probably more like 17 to late 20s

Does the magazine follow what other magazines are like in what ways?

Nice large high quality photos with a good model in simple positions looks professional

What particular bits you like and why? Would you change anything?
And why?

I like the colours used and because they are simple and bold and they stand out well against the photographs. I like the photos I think they are professional looking and I also like the little picture of the guy doing a heel click in mid air on the double pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment