HI!

Feel free to comment and add my RSS feed on the right or scroll to the bottom and search all of my blog for specific posts!

Friday 23 December 2011

Finally



I'm glad that I have decided to resubmit my coursework and re-do some aspects of it. By having time away from the magazine, I have been able to have a new insight into it and see what bits worked and what didn’t. I feel as though I have progressed massively since I submitted half a year ago. My Photoshop skills have improved massively along with my analysis skills and my ability to realise that sometimes to conform to media conventions is a good idea and they are there because they work. I feel that I have used this knowledge to my advantage and hope you enjoy reading and analysing my work as much I as enjoyed doing it, despite the ridiculous amounts of time put into it and the late nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment