HI!

Feel free to comment and add my RSS feed on the right or scroll to the bottom and search all of my blog for specific posts!

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Mood board...inspiration.

I created this mood board as an inspiration for my music magazine.


The mood and genre of the board represents the idea of rebellion and rock. The UK element is very important and all the images represent a very patriotic attitude. The flame and fire represents the detruction and anarchy of the overall mood board along with the Banksy images that reflect this idea of freedom and creativity.The ransom lettering is a style I am going to use for my magazine as it is messy, funky and stands out. It is different and grabs the attention of the audience; drawing them in. The vinyl emulates the retro and vintage feel I want my magazine to have. It is all about the classic, cool and challenging convention. I want my magazine to be a magazine that bring iconic bands to the forefront. I want my magazine to be known for discovering new talent. I have used a black and white image and will use this style in my magazine as it allows you to focus more on the subject and thier actions rather than being distracted by the colour in the image. It also contrinbutes to the vintage feel.Banksy = freedom and liberation for the nation. This is going to reflect the ideas and ideology I want my magazine to have.




No comments:

Post a Comment