HI!

Feel free to comment and add my RSS feed on the right or scroll to the bottom and search all of my blog for specific posts!

Thursday 31 March 2011

Photo shoot preparation

I went down to Richmond lower school to have a scout around and look for plcaes where I could take shot for my magazine. I took pictures of diffrent areas where I could try and imagine my character being in these areas.

I think that this would be the perfect location for my photoshoot as the school is full of character and reflects the feeling of the magazine I want to create.











I have drawn some quick drawings which I will use on the photoshoot for where I want my character to be. This will allow me to make the photoshoot quicker as I have pre-planned shots to take therefore allowing my subject to spend less time waiting and for me to get quicker results.


These are a couple of ideas I have for my magazine for taking shots they all relate to the photos above. I plan on taking more photos than I think I will need as if some turn out to be rubbish then I will need reserve images.

No comments:

Post a Comment